The TMS Selfclimbing System Climbex is a hydromechanically driven lifting appliance. In conjunction with special scaffolds connected to it, it can be used for lifting formwork or other loads, as well as wind protection shield. One of the biggest advantages is the independence of a crane, through the use of hydromechanical components.
There are different climbing units with load carrying capacity of 50 kN, 60 kN and 100 kN.
Further advantages are:
- The system is guided to the construction during the climbing process.
- Secured climbing up to a wind speed of about 70 km/h.
- Big platforms, variably adjustable in it’s size and shape according to the building geometry.
- Arbitrary height of the pouring sections up to 5.5 m.
- Refinishing of the concrete surfaces can be made easily from the suspended platforms.